SUPPORTING PREGNANCY AND DELIVERY WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
Let these fragrant allies provide much needed support during these precious life experiences
How to safely and effectively support and treat woman through one of the most powerful experiences of their life ~ pregnancy and delivery ~ with key essential oils and Acu-points. Join Tiffany for an engaging virtual lecture filled with potent, timely and cutting-edge information.
Includes 2 ½ hour lecture, all of the information listed below, along with supportive handout and protocols you can put into practice immediately.
There is no other offering quite like this out there. Learn how to use key EO’s, with ideal technique, and just the right acu-points in order to:
- Ease the physical pain associated with pregnancy
- Move congested fluids from the legs and other areas
- Relax the sacrum, low back and upper back/neck
- Powerfully calm the shen and all manifestations of anxiety and fear related to the unknown as well as past trauma
- Treat insomnia
- Gently move accumulations of heat and / or cold
- Prepare the body and mind for labor and delivery
- Open and deepen breathing
- Open the meridian flow in the chest in order to help with successful lactation
- Release karmic and bloodline fear associated with pregnancy and childbirth from the mother as she progresses to term
- Powerfully build back up the qi and blood post delivery
- Give your clients super helpful at home treatments for all stages of pregnancy
- Learn powerfully effective point and oil combinations you can put into immediate use in your practice or at home
How do we, as practitioners, health care providers and people who sincerely want safe complimentary care…
- Find quality information on the clinical use of essential oils that isn’t tainted by sales of a particular product
- Learn specifically how and what to do with EO’s to safely support our clients through pregnancy and delivery
- Understand a model of fragrance energetics in relationship to issues of pregnancy and delivery so that we are empowered in our selection and use of EO’s
- Learn successful and ethical languaging in regards to how we advise our clients/patients to use the EO’s on themselves
- Learn powerful, clinically effective, Aroma Acupoint Therapy style combinations to support women and their families through a highly charged, and emotionally potent time
- Understand how the EO’s modulate shen (mental and emotional energy), via the limbic system and energetic resonance
- Know what essential oils not to use in pregnancy and why
- Gain confidence in our selection, recommendations and uses of EO’s when supporting women and their families through pregnancy and birth
It is in response to all of these needs and questions that this timely lecture has been created and is being offered to you.
Over the 3 hours Tiffany dives deep into these questions and concerns, whilst offering up grounded and practical treatment options and protocols that you can put into practice ASAP.
*** This course was primarily created for practitioners of the Healing Arts and/or Chinese Medicine Practitioners. A familiarity with Chinese medicine language and acupuncture points is recommended.
Tiffany Carole MS LAc, EAMP, draws on her background in science and naturopathic medicine, and merges this with her deep passion and developmental understanding of Chinese and energetic medicine. Tiffany is the creator and facilitator of Aroma Point Therapies, creator of the Master Healer program, teaches professionally accredited seminars in The Treatment of Addictions with Energetic Medicine, The Treatment of Mental and Emotional Conditions with Essentials Oils, and Pelvic Care with Essential Oils. Tiffany is adjunct faculty at Bastyr University in their Chinese Medicine department. She currently owns and directs Synergy Wellness Center a thriving clinic in Kirkland, Washington for 17 years, and is the creator of many online trainings including The Treatment of Pediatrics with Essential Oils, the Healing Oil Collective, and Essentials for Empaths. She is the co-creator of Blue Dolphin Essential Oils for Kids and Monara Distinctive Essential Oils supporting those in the healing arts with quality essential oils and education. Tiffany is a published author of Chinese and Energetic Medicine articles and is an activist or sorts in regards to personal and collective empowerment through natural medicine.
Tiffany currently facilitates trainings all over the United States, England and Sri Lanka. When she is not traveling she offers private healing sessions in Kirkland W.A.
Tiffany has an uncanny way of of honoring both the western and eastern philosophical mind and perceptions in such a way that allows transcendence of opposites while not denying the reality of polarity in the third dimension. Tiffany is a “teacher of teachers” taking under her wings the gifted, sensitive leaders of today and with whole heart in service, incubating their gestations and births of brilliance. She busts out of old and constricting paradigms without disrespecting our ancestral past. Tiffany joyfully assists healers of all varieties to step fully and magnificently into their super and subtle powers and brilliance.