Tending the Ancestral Wounds
Understand the Six Primary Wound Types and How to Transform Them with Essential Oils + Key PracticesEnroll in Course
- Rich and Nourishing Six Hours of Virtual Video Engagements (divided into five parts)
- Potent Guided Practices and Aroma Point Sequences that You can Access Anytime
- Essential Oil Wisdom and Specific Practices for Each Wound Type
- Plus a Fantastic Bonus... Read on to Discover it all
Highly emotional and intense periods in history affect the people and the land through vibrational imprinting
The vibrational imprinting of trauma is particularly powerful because it has several points of perpetuating attraction attached to it. Not only is the imprinting itself passed down through generations but the attractor field of the traumatic patterning is also passed on.
Therefore we see a recapitulation of basic trauma themes throughout familial ancestral lines as well as cultural lines. In other words, we see certain themes of traumatic circumstances repeated generation after generation or even within the course of one person’s life.
In the past, and still within some circles, this would be referred to as a family or personal “curse.” From an energetic perspective it's simply the recapitulation of a particular vibrational dynamic which is held in place by a collection of beliefs that act as points of attraction.
I would like to share with you the energetics of the Six Primary Wound Types of our ancestors (and ourselves), and the key plant allies, in the form of essential oils that can support the transformation and resolution of these "wounds"
- Lack (this includes starvation and neglect as well as oppressive poverty)
- Abandonment (includes missing persons and disappearances)
- Violations and violence non-sexual (includes brainwashing, cults and religious abuse)
- Violations and violence sexual
- Domination and Submission (includes censorship, racism, slavery, indentured servitude, forced labor)
- Wartime (Includes terrorism and torture)
Experience the sweetest honoring of your Ancestors through this time and beyond
- Six hours of recorded webinar engagements
- Downloadable PDF‘s for the Aroma Point Sequences
- Additional essential oil material for your further exploration and support
- 5 Guided practices created to support Transgenerational trauma resolution
Scroll down to Enroll now
Tiffany Carole, a life-long teacher, has an uncanny way of of honoring both the logical and intuitive in such a way that allows for brilliant integrations and meaningful upgrades in development on all levels.
Tiffany draws on her background in science and naturopathic medicine, and merges this with her deep passion and developmental understanding of Chinese and energetic medicine. Tiffany is the creator and facilitator of Aroma Point Therapies, creator of the Master Healer program, teaches professionally accredited seminars in The Treatment of Addictions with Energetic Medicine, The Treatment of Mental and Emotional Conditions with Essentials Oils, and Pelvic Care with Essential Oils. She has many other unique courses that support Empathic individuals, Children, Teens and those desiring to transform trans-generational trauma.
Tiffany is the co-creator of Blue Dolphin Essential Oils for children and a contributor to Monara Essential Oils, supporting those in the healing arts with quality essential oils and education. Tiffany is a published author of Chinese and Energetic Medicine articles and is an activist in regards to personal and collective empowerment through natural medicine.
StartThe Essential Oils we’ll be engaging with
StartPart: 1, 2 and 3: Context + Wounds of Lack and Abandonment (212:52)
StartPart: 4 Wounds of Violation; Sexual and Non-Sexual (82:02)
StartPart 5: Wounds of Domination and Submission and Wartime (61:57)
StartPDF of entire presentation and video course content
StartQ & A + Extra Topics: Birth Trauma, Non-blood Lineage...
StartGoing Deep with Essential Oils that Powerfully Support Trauma Resolution
StartBlack Spruce 25 - 50%
StartBlue Tansy 15%
StartCedarwood 25 - 50%
StartCoriander Seed 25 - 50%
StartHelichrysum 10 - 15%
StartJasmine grandiflorum 10 - 15%
StartSweet Orange 25%
StartArborvitae 25 - 50%